Looking for private landlord

Post comments on local Poynton issues or reply to others.

Moderators: tarboat, knighs, nedsram

Rangnarok

Looking for private landlord

Postby Rangnarok » Wed May 18, 2016 5:26 pm

Hi all,

We are a family of 5 (3 small children under 7) looking to move to Poynton. I found this topic online viewtopic.php?t=223 and thought maybe I could give it a try.

We left it a bit too late to find a house in Poynton, as we wanted something closer to school since we don't drive. We have been promised 2 places for our big children at a school provided that we can find a place in Poynton first. We already told our current landlord we will be out by end of May, so we are indeed a bit desperate.

Due to our circumstances which are complicated and may be overlooked by letting agents and reference company, we are hoping there would be some landlords or someone who knows someone, that would be willing to talk to us about renting a 2 or 3 bedroom house.

We have a good income and has never had debts. We are of good characters and have friends that are willing to vouch for us. We just need a chance to make contact with someone that have houses to rent.

Thank you for reading.

SK121RD

Re: Looking for private landlord

Postby SK121RD » Wed May 18, 2016 5:53 pm

As well as this forum may I suggest that you type 'Poynton' into the search area of Facebook there are several pages that you might well want to copy/paste your request.
I wish you and your family all the very best in your search and trust you get sorted in the very near future.

Rangnarok

Postby Rangnarok » Thu May 19, 2016 12:40 pm

Thank you for your encouragement. There a a few facebook groups, but they are into different things in Poynton, such as Library and Leisure Centre group, so I didn't want to spam them. Here's keeping my fingers crossed.

SK121RD wrote:As well as this forum may I suggest that you type 'Poynton' into the search area of Facebook there are several pages that you might well want to copy/paste your request.
I wish you and your family all the very best in your search and trust you get sorted in the very near future.

poyntonlady

Postby poyntonlady » Thu May 19, 2016 8:24 pm

How stressful for you and your family. I sincerely hope you manage to find somewhere and settle here. Good luck

nedsram

Postby nedsram » Thu May 19, 2016 8:27 pm

Have a look here.

ScoobyDoo

Postby ScoobyDoo » Mon May 23, 2016 8:07 pm

The one on Clumber Road on Ned's link is about 100yds from Vernon Primary School and a 5 minute walk to the High School.

Good luck in your search :)

nedsram

Postby nedsram » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:17 pm

Not sure if any information provided would be of use in Mumbai!

Return to “Poynton Forum”