Dog poo

Post comments on local Poynton issues or reply to others.

Moderators: tarboat, knighs, nedsram

stackred

Dog poo

Postby stackred » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:11 pm

Yet again dog poo on the pavement outside Vernon School. This happens on a regular basis it is though someone doesn't like children.Please get a camera installed to help to trap these people they are an absolute disgrace and deserve to be heavily fined.

JohnB

Re: Dog poo

Postby JohnB » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:32 pm

There is always loads of dog crap around the bird estate, its awful, numerous times had a close encounter :(

vmeldrew

Postby vmeldrew » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:07 pm

There is always loads of dog crap around the bird estate, its awful, numerous times had a close encounter :(

Would that be a "Close encounter of the 'turd' kind?"

JohnB

Postby JohnB » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:03 pm

Very good ! :)

Sam12

Postby Sam12 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:25 pm

My garden backs onto Ladies Incline and someone lets their dog do its business right outside my back gate on a regular basis, at least once a fortnight. This is a lot of poo so this dog is squating for quite a while. I regulàrly see dogs off the lead and their owners walking ahead totally unaware of what their dog is doing behind them.

You know who you are and when I catch you, I will be reporting you as this is disgusting, there are children next door who use their back gate to go out to school and could easily walk in it. I think some irresponsible owners only pick up after their dogs if they think someone is watching as there are lots of parcels on this stretch of the path.

Bird's eye

Postby Bird's eye » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:43 pm

As a responsible dog owner, I pick up anything my dogs do but I was really surprised to see a dog on Lady's incline that had been let out of a house that backs onto the path. The owner was still in their house whilst the dog was roaming around and no one there to pick up what it was doing. Then they shouted it in from the house, but not before it had had a go at my dogs and me. I know which house it's from and it's not just the passers by who are at fault.

tankie615

Postby tankie615 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:06 pm

It seems that the Bird estate 'phantom dog sh----er', has returned. After a 'clear' period I have found 3 piles of the stuff on the pavement around my house within a week, one particularly messy example and another carefully left in a bag amongst my border plants! Thanks for that!!
What is sad is that these 'pet' owners are cowards, they carry out their filthy acts under the cover of darkness. Don't push us too far 'Dog s--t Brigade' the laws are there to make you pay £1000, push us further and we WILL catch you in the act.

Return to “Poynton Forum”