Park Lane pavement patching again.

Post comments on local Poynton issues or reply to others.

Moderators: tarboat, knighs, nedsram

POYNTONIAN 1

Re: Park Lane pavement patching again.

Postby POYNTONIAN 1 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:45 pm

zzippy wrote:Filling 1 what? 'a pothole' ? What have potholes got to do with 'utility covers' (apart from being a weak spot therefore making adjacent areas more susceptible to potholes).

I hope you don't get a joiner to fix your electrics PoyntonIan just because they are both 'tradespeople' so do the same 'type' of work :shock:
I've reported a few potholes but unless they meet RingwayJacobs 'spec' (aka working on behalf CE) they won't see much attention. As "bodge it and scarper" the utility companies need to be held accountable for their infrastructure and contractors.

Read the post properly b4 u reply!!! Why would I repair my electrics when I an get my electrician to do it.

zzippy

Postby zzippy » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:59 pm

I read your post,
Why would Dodsons repair manhole covers if they are pot hole fillers ?
Maybe you need to make your post more clear.

This is getting as bad as the Poynton FB frothers getting all giddy at the council when it's the utility companies ballsing the job up and need to get it rectified with a healthy bollocking from the council (Cheshire east)

POYNTONIAN 1

Postby POYNTONIAN 1 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:28 am

Did I say Dodson's tarmaced the manhole cover??

POYNTONIAN 1

Postby POYNTONIAN 1 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:26 am

The Tarmac over the manhole cover was done by UU, the report was passed to them on 2 Mar

yewtreeman

Postby yewtreeman » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:32 pm

Those who went to the recent annual town meeting, as I am sure the most tetchy people on this forum did, will know that this is a true concern of the Town Council. There was plenty of forthright comment and Howard Murray, who is as also a CE councillor, clearly knows and shares the collective feeling. I still wonder whether CE is as tough on poor quality utility work as others in the north west?

Return to “Poynton Forum”