Medical Centre (The Hub)

Post comments on local Poynton issues or reply to others.

Moderators: tarboat, knighs, nedsram

ma-ogy

Medical Centre (The Hub)

Postby ma-ogy » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:43 pm

Anyone visiting the Macclesfield medical centre also known as the Hub, WARNING if you park your car in their car park be sure you log in your car registration No at the reception area when you book in.

The centre parking is now under the control of the dreaded THE PARKING EYE company £70.00 fine if you forget ,be warned :shock:

nedsram

Re: Medical Centre (The Hub)

Postby nedsram » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:01 pm

It also applies to Vernova next door. There are signs in place warning about this.

ma-ogy

Re: Medical Centre (The Hub)

Postby ma-ogy » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:56 pm

I had another appointment this week at the medical center , I duly logged my car reg into the terminal this allows 1 hour free parking.
If your appointment takes longer than one hour then tell the person on reception before you leave .

Some one asked why they had changed from free parking to a controlled parking system (the Parking eye ) the reason was pretty obvious people abused the free parking :roll:

People were parking their cars then going shopping, going to work in Macc, leaving their vehicles all day for free blocking place reserved for patients.

Some drivers were actually leaving their vehicles there then travelling on the train .
The one that took the biscuit for me was the person who left their vehicle in the car park then traveled to London on the train for the day ,when their return train was going to be delayed they actually phoned the center up and asked them if they could leave the gates open as the train was going to be late :shock:

Well :!: The Cheek of IT :roll:

Return to “Poynton Forum”