Post comments on local Poynton issues or reply to others.
Moderators: tarboat, knighs, nedsram
- Posts: 706
- Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:01 pm
I believe that Poynton is to employ two full time enforcement ( Parking wardens ) officers.
- Posts: 103
- Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:03 pm
Good , they will be kept busy on a Saturday night up and down Park where you want Lane , ticketing all the Chelsea tractors abandoned everywhere
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:42 am
And outside Greggs every lunchtime
- Posts: 207
- Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 4:38 pm
Cheshire East as a whole has commited to employing 10 extra across the borough to raise £100,000 extra per annum from enforcement.
- Posts: 1098
- Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:34 pm
I don't suppose they will be working Saturday nights.
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 pm
get them outside Morrison's, they'll probably raise £100,000 in a day
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:51 pm
Then School Lane, Double your money !!
- Posts: 4708
- Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:35 pm
- Location: Poynton (board admin)
Does anybody know if the pay and display at Nelson Pit is enforced, and if so how often, and by whom?
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:30 pm
Do we need two officers ? After a couple of weeks the problem will have eased as people get fined .
- Posts: 91
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:13 pm
Last edited by Polly
on Fri May 25, 2018 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Return to “Poynton Forum”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 5 guests