Post comments on local Poynton issues or reply to others.
Moderators: tarboat, knighs, nedsram
- Posts: 704
- Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:01 pm
I believe that Poynton is to employ two full time enforcement ( Parking wardens ) officers.
- Posts: 103
- Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:03 pm
Good , they will be kept busy on a Saturday night up and down Park where you want Lane , ticketing all the Chelsea tractors abandoned everywhere
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:42 am
And outside Greggs every lunchtime
- Posts: 205
- Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 4:38 pm
Cheshire East as a whole has commited to employing 10 extra across the borough to raise £100,000 extra per annum from enforcement.
- Posts: 1094
- Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:34 pm
I don't suppose they will be working Saturday nights.
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:36 pm
get them outside Morrison's, they'll probably raise £100,000 in a day
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:51 pm
Then School Lane, Double your money !!
- Posts: 4696
- Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:35 pm
- Location: Poynton (board admin)
Does anybody know if the pay and display at Nelson Pit is enforced, and if so how often, and by whom?
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:30 pm
Do we need two officers ? After a couple of weeks the problem will have eased as people get fined .
- Posts: 90
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:13 pm
A rarer sighting than the waxwings - just seen a parking ticket on a car parked half on pavement over single yellow line on Bulkeley Road.
The sun was shining on it too, it looked beautiful.
Return to “Poynton Forum”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 8 guests