Enforcement officers

Post comments on local Poynton issues or reply to others.

Moderators: tarboat, knighs, nedsram

Amadeus

Re: Enforcement officers

Postby Amadeus » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:46 pm

It depends who's on the till.

At least the parking enforcement officers are around now. I saw one on Park Lane on Thursday morning.

keioak

Postby keioak » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:32 pm

There must have been six or seven cars parked on double yellow outside Morrisons today!!

nedsram

Postby nedsram » Sat May 12, 2018 9:47 pm

I see that they have imposed a two hour limit during the day on the parking bays on London Road. Hopefully that will stop people parking there all day, and free up space for shoppers. It remains to be seen whether the limit will be enforced though.

POYNTONIAN 1

Postby POYNTONIAN 1 » Sun May 13, 2018 12:01 am

:clap
nedsram wrote:I see that they have imposed a two hour limit during the day on the parking bays on London Road. Hopefully that will stop people parking there all day, and free up space for shoppers. It remains to be seen whether the limit will be enforced though.

:clap that's been there for abt 2 months Neds!! all it's done is move the shop workers cars to surrounding roads, parking across drives & on footpaths, plastic coppers even issuing tickets!!! hopefully it'll be resolved when we have our own wardens nxt week :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Return to “Poynton Forum”