Looking for somebody? Ask here.

Post comments on local Bramhall issues or reply to others.

Moderators: tarboat, knighs, nedsram

gaylene NZ

Beard family

Postby gaylene NZ » Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:18 am

hi im back looking for a John Beard who came to NZ in 1911 with his brother Joseph and returned to England to marry in 1921 never to return can anyone help with any information i found a john beard who married at Edith Spooner in mar 1923 and another john beard who married a Louisa Stafford in mar 1922 both in stockport but i cant find out if either of these are the John Beard born Lyme Handley im looking for any help is welcome
Last edited by gaylene NZ on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Bazzer

Re: Whereabouts of Mary Robinson

Postby Bazzer » Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:04 pm

Hi,

I'm trying to locate the whereabouts of a Mary Robinson who used to live in Moreton Avenue, Bramhall (no 15 I think). I knew her in the mid 70s and last heard from her in 1980 when she moved to Rome. I've recently discovered she left Rome in 1983, but I have no further information. Mary used to work at Manchester Royal Eye Hospital and then worked for various missions in South America before her move to Rome. If anyone has any information I would be very grateful. As with previous posts I must assure folk that there is nothing atall sinister or unhealthy in this request, it is simply an attempt to get in touch with a long lost friend.

Many thanks.

Barry Madden

shady

Re: Looking for somebody? Ask here.

Postby shady » Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:09 am

Hi, if anyone is looking for my Mum, Mrs Wendy Lord, she is alive and well. She has recently moved house, and if anyone wishes to get in touch, please contact me, and I'll be very happy to put you back in touch.

Thanks,

Adrian Lord

Kath wrote:Hi there. My name is Kath. I am looking for an old friend of my mother's. Her married name is Wendy Lord and she has lived in the Bramhall area for many years. She apparently has lived in Bramhall Lane South, but my mother is not exactly sure of the address, as she has been quite unwell and can't find Wendy's address details.

She was my mother's bridesmaid in New Zealand in 1961, and my mother (Ann) has kept in touch with her every year at Christmas, but she hasn't heard from her at all over this Christmas period.

I'm just wondering if anyone knows of her and could help me contact her. Mum is concerned that perhaps she is unwell, or worse, has passed away.

thanks,
Kath

down-under-dom

Re: Looking for somebody? Ask here.

Postby down-under-dom » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:35 am

Hi all,

If this forum is in danger of disappearing, I'll do my bit to try and get some traffic going.

I'm just following up on my previous mail trying to determine the wherabouts of a Lisa Wilson, who lived at 249 Bramhall Lane South, Bramhall around 1992 - 1994.

I lost contact with her some time around early 1995 and suspect she moved away.

Does anyone recall who I'm talking about or know what became of her? Hope she's doing OK.

Cheers,
Dom

kameras2

Former staff Barbers of Bramhall ( Vauxhall )

Postby kameras2 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:37 am

I am hoping to contact

Deidrie Slater, Susan Clarke, Richard Harrison, Stuart Whittaker. and other former employees of Barbers of Bramhall

Return to “Bramhall Forum”