Looking for somebody? Ask here.

Post comments on local Hazel Grove issues or reply to others.

Moderators: tarboat, knighs, nedsram

Marleywarley

Anyone who was taught the piano by Margaret Hunt

Postby Marleywarley » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:25 pm

Our Mum, Margaret Hunt, is celebrating her 80th birthday next April and her family are compiling a surprise Life Story book. She has taught the piano in Bramhall for over 55 years and continues to do so. Her teaching has given her (and her pupils) so much pleasure and it has been a major part of her life. We would love to hear from pupils from the late 1950s to the present day so that we can include you in her Life story. If you know of anyone who has been taught by Margaret Hunt please let us know.

Judith Yates

Shirley Clarke

Postby Judith Yates » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:47 am

I am looking for an Shirley Clarke, an old friend, born either 1949 or 1950, who lived in Aldwyn Crescent until about 1968. Thank you for your help. dryates@btinternet.com

Diane westhead

Re: Looking for somebody? Ask here.

Postby Diane westhead » Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:55 am

Chris Jones

I am looking for Chris Jones who lives/lived in the Hazel Grove are of Stockport. It's been some years since we have seen them.

I have little information to work with except he was married to Dawn who worked in a local hair salon. They had a son called Damien.

Chris will be in his mod 50'S maybe, and he was originally a Manager for Stocport Topps Tiles.

I would really like to find this family as Chris is my half brother, I have a lovely daughter who I know would love to meet them.

Thanks
Diane

John ambler

Im looking for Philip and Stephanie Howaorth

Postby John ambler » Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:24 pm

I'm looking for Philip and stephaine Howarth they live in Dean Lane five ways Hazel Grove.
I know Stephaine got married to Phil Oltuch, in 1976 ish.
If anyone has any news please let me know. John-ambler@sky.com

elephant

Loooking for....

Postby elephant » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:00 pm

I am trying to contact grand son of Frank Barton. I have further info on family tree

Return to “Hazel Grove Forum”