Henry Vs Dyson

Post comments on local Hazel Grove issues or reply to others.

Moderators: tarboat, knighs, nedsram

vindego

Henry Vs Dyson

Postby vindego » Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:41 pm

Hi, is it better to be seen using a Dyson or the legend known to modern man as a Henry, this matter came to be with a discussion at work about the universal Henry being able to even suck up plaster and small building rubble without even a splutter, but the guys who's wives have a Dyson say that they have no chance of trying the said feats because they cost far more and may break in the attempt....and divorce costs a house. :lol:

Could i ask if anyone has dared to use the family Ferrari hoover for such a task, and was it evident of a good result.....vindego.

salls

Re: Henry Vs Dyson

Postby salls » Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:33 pm

Haha, love this post. Hoover wars! I have a Dyson at home, and the work hoover is a Henry.... Dyson is far more powerful a machine in my opinion. Especially the ball one :)

TheKISSarmy

Re: Henry Vs Dyson

Postby TheKISSarmy » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:03 am

For gods sake this is just obvious. All Henry hoovers belong in landfill heaven. The dyson is a real vac. It's like trying to compare the power of a Chinese scooter vs Ferrari. The Henry has the worst reliability, dysons have modern technology making the parts better and general cleaning pics up more dust.

Pointless post but had to put that to bed.

Return to “Hazel Grove Forum”