Post comments on local Hazel Grove issues or reply to others.

Moderators: tarboat, knighs, nedsram

nedsram

Re: 2011

Postby nedsram » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:13 pm

Adora wrote:Hmm, well the fact that you've set it as a challenge Ned probably means it's not "fee" of "feye".....so is it something wild like "flaminnorawelostatrugbyagain"? :lol:

Actually it's "vu" - unless John thinks otherwise. :)

zzippy

Postby zzippy » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:15 pm

Adora wrote:The t'other forum's got a bit intense just lately but there's only so much rubbish you can read about eh?! :lol: :lol: :lol:

You can talk over here viewtopic.php?f=5&t=492 :lol: :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=518 :lol: :lol:

Talk about Pot and kettle :lol: :lol:

Seems like the most exciting thing 'appenin in T'grove is rubbish :lol: :lol:

Good to see in the interest of enviromental efficiency or should that be (Private sector cost cutting/scamming) hundreds more cars have to add several extra mile round trip each day to the tip rather than 1 truck every day or two :lol: :mrgreen:

Adora

Postby Adora » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:31 pm

Gawd Zzippy - I can't believe you've dragged the HG bin/tip saga on to me lovely New Year thread!

Aaaaagggghhhhh - I can't stand it any more! I'm sick to the back teeth of discussing it, reading about it and having placards waved in me face about it! The only thing I'm slightly more sick about is trying to squeeze me chuffin' rubbish into the ruddy wheelie bin the council have thoughtlessly provided me with - cunningly disguised as a thimble don't ya know! :evil: :roll: :lol:

I wish HG had a lovely shared space PRINCIPLES issue we could talk about <jealous> ;)

So where's me new year's wishes from you then? <stamps foot>

zzippy

Postby zzippy » Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:12 pm

Adora wrote:So where's me new year's wishes from you then? <stamps foot>[/color]

Ponton has it's own calendar like the chinese, if you check it you'll see new year is April 1st :mrgreen: So you'll have to wait a little bit longer :mrgreen:

nedsram

Postby nedsram » Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:02 pm

zzippy wrote:Ponton has it's own calendar

Where's Ponton?

zzippy

Postby zzippy » Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:49 pm

nedsram wrote:
zzippy wrote:Ponton has it's own calendar

Where's Ponton?

That's your next challenge if you ever find the bridge :twisted:

It's hard work posting from a 'not so smart phone' the keys are only about 5mm x 5mm. That's my excuse & i'm sticking to it :lol:

nedsram

Postby nedsram » Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:51 pm

Not just smart phones. I've got a Microsoft Ergonomic (sic) keyboard. The keys are laid out at various odd angles. Fine if you're a touch typist I guess, but for those like me who are not, the y key seldom registers. I have to proofread everything I post, just to make sure that I don't end up saying Ponton as well. :evil:

sundave

Postby sundave » Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:06 pm

I can't believe you don't remember the penguins!
I had a little thing going with them a while back and i thought i would ressurect them just to inject a little humour into a very tedious time on the forum.
It's the same with the rumours and time, Blue joined in and i'm kinda hoping some others will too, you can only talk rubbish about rubbish for so long!
Are we going to recapture t'other side or are we going stay at the bottom of the garden with the fairies, i'm happy either way, though i must say i like fairies (in a mythical way you understand!) :lol: :roll: :twisted:
la vida en el perro viejo todavia

Adora

Postby Adora » Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:11 pm

Damn, just in middle of a post and I got this message:-

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Too many connections [1040]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.